1 dog welcome free of charge. Extra dogs (by arrangement only) £20 per week - £12 for short stay.
Please make cheques payable to Mrs. F. Elphick and send to our office address at:
1 Caroline Road
You can click here to make a booking request.
Please click here to download a booking form.
Please click here to download the electricity payment form.
Rental terms and conditions
Payment: A non refundable deposit of 33% of the total let is payable when you book. The balance of the rental is due 6 weeks before the start of the let. After the deposit is made a written confirmation is issued either by phone, email or post. Once the booking is made you can cancel, however, although we shall endeavour to re-let in such cases, you are liable to pay us up to the full amount of the let in accordance with the following scale:
More than 6 weeks - no loss of remaining rental, only the deposit
6-4 weeks - 40% of total let
4-2 weeks - 60% of total let
2 weeks - 100% of total let
Methods of payment:We do not take cards but are happy to accept BACS payments to (Mrs. Felicity Elphick) Code No. 404787 Account No. 81710710. Any cheques should be made payable to Mrs. F. Elphick. In order for your refund of £100 to be processed quickly, please provide bank codes and numbers so this can be transferred via the BACS system directly.
We strongly advise customers to take out cancellation insurance to cover themselves in the event of a cancellation.
We have negotiated a special arrangement with Lyon Insurance/P J Hayman on Holiday Cancellation Insurance - for a quote, visit Lyon Insurance.
- The Cottages are available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. This allows for the cleaning and preparation to be done for the next guests.
- We reserve the right to charge extra if the cottages are not left clean and tidy with all rubbish recycled in the bins at the end of the drive or at a recycling centre.
- The maximum number of persons registered with us at the time of the booking must not be exceeded without prior notice.
- Personal Property - We do not accept any liability for loss, damage to or theft of guests' personal belongings including cars, whilst on the property during your stay.
- Personal injury - Castell Lleiniog is undergoing renovation and is out of bounds to guests. We do not accept any liability for injury caused by climbing or entering the property being renovated.
- Caring for your safety - Every reasonable effort has been made to describe the properties accurately. However, it is the guests' responsibility (particularly those with young children) to inspect the property and the grounds immediately on arrival and note any possible hazards. Check the layout of the property so that in an emergency you can get out quickly and easily.
- Mobile phone reception cannot be guaranteed.
- All breakages must be reported and paid for.
- The Properties are non-smoking both inside and out.
- The cottages cannot be sublet or shared except with people nominated when booking.
- Any queries or concerns must be made to the owner during the stay in the cottages. We do not accept complaints after a holiday has been taken.
Responsibilities of the HirerThe Hirer agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the properties before departure. To take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. Particular attention must be given to the kitchen, ensuring that all equipment and utensils are left clean and tidy and the fire places/woodburners emptied and clean. The Hirer is responsible for any additional cleaning costs incurred. To permit the owner reasonable access to the property to carry out any urgent maintenance.
We reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in the case of a breach of these conditions.